How Does Vega 100 Mg Tablet Work?
Vega 100mg tablet is effective when combined with sexual excitement. Relaxing the smooth muscles in the blood vessel walls enhances blood flow to the penis and aids in obtaining an erection.
It is a PDE 5 inhibitor, which means that it prevents PDE 5 from acting and promotes the generation of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate). The blood can readily travel to the penis due to cGMP manufacturing. An erection results from pressure being formed in the penis when more blood rushes to it.
What Are the Uses of Vega 100 Mg Tablet?
The most common vega tablet uses is to treat erectile dysfunction. A condition in which a man with erectile dysfunction is unable to obtain or sustain an erection that is stable enough for sexual activity.
How to Use Vega 100mg Tablet?
The optimal daily dosage of Vega products is 100mg. The FDA advises that you should not exceed the recommended daily dosage or the recommended maintenance dose of the product. It is advised to take it between 30 and 1 hour before engaging in sexual activities. This medication typically has a 4 to 5-hour half-life.
The patient is less prone to forget a vega tab dosage because the medication is taken as needed.
Serious adverse consequences may result from an overdose. If you suspect someone has overdosed, go to the hospital right away.
Important Advisory Before You Consume This Drug
Inform your doctor if you have any allergies or a medical condition prior to taking vega 100 mg.
- Do not take this medication if you have been diagnosed with liver disease, kidney disease, or high blood pressure.
- Do not take more than one capsule daily for an extended period of time.
- Do not take this medication if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant within the next year.
- Do not store this medication in extreme temperatures.
- Do not take this if you have had a heart attack or stroke.
- If you’re using anticoagulants (like warfarin) or any other blood-thinning drug, consult with your doctor before starting.
- If you have a physical deformity of the penis (Peyronie’s disease), let your doctor know about it.
What Are the Side Effects of the Vega Drug
Some common side effects of vega pills:
- Mild headache.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Abdominal pain.
- Allergic reaction.
- Increased sensitivity to light
Rare side effects of the drug include
- Decreased vision or permanent blindness
- Decrease or loss of hearing
- A prolonged erection lasting longer than four hours
If any of these symptoms continue for an extended period of time, seek emergency medical attention.
It is crucial to share with your doctor the drugs you are taking as well as your medical history. Drug interactions resulting from taking Vega 100 mg with other medications have the potential to be dangerous.
- If you take this medication and nitrates together, your blood pressure may fall. Dizziness and unconsciousness may result from this. Do not combine it with recreational drugs that include butyl nitrite, amyl nitrite, or medications used to treat angina or chest discomfort.
- Vega 100 mg with alpha-blockers together may potentially result in lightheadedness and fainting.
- Never use Vega 100 mg with any other product that includes sildenafil or other drugs for erectile dysfunction or pulmonary hypertension. This may be dangerous.
- The efficiency of Vega 100 mg might be decreased by products like azole antifungals, macrolide antibiotics, HIV protease inhibitors, hepatitis C, etc.
Interaction with alcohol
This Vega Pill might cause dizziness and blurred vision as side effects. Alcohol use may worsen the situation. Alcohol should only be consumed in moderation or when directed by a physician. In most cases, you should avoid drinking alcohol and Vega pills together to be safe.
- Store your tablets at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it free from moisture and light. Keep this medication out of the bathroom.
- Keep your medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store the tablets in the original package until use.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Quickly Does Vega 100 mg Start Working?
After consuming, the effects might be felt anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour later. But it is different for every person.
Does Vega 100 mg Work for Premature Ejaculation?
Although Vega 100 mg hasn’t been authorized to treat premature ejaculation, it can be used off-label to do so. The research found that males with premature ejaculation who took Sildenafil significantly improved, and 86.7% of them want to continue receiving the same medicine.
Does Vega 100 mg Affect Blood Pressure Change?
When used with other blood pressure medications, Vega 100 mg can induce a reduction in blood pressure. Therefore you should consult with your doctor first before consuming it.
Does Vega 100 mg Affect Fertility?
A single 100 mg dose of Sildenafil does not negatively affect the quality or function of sperm, according to 2002 research. In fact, it can be used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Can Alcohol Be Consumed with Vega 100 mg?
Alcohol should not be used when taking Vega 100 mg since it may induce a sharp decrease in blood pressure. It is important to know what is the effect of alcohol on your body. This means that you need to know whether alcohol is safe for you. If you’re unsure about whether drinking alcohol is safe for you, see your doctor.