How Do Cenforce 150 Tablets Work?
Sildenafil citrate is a medication that inhibits the Phosphodiesterase 5 enzyme (PDE-5). This class of medicines is recognized for relaxing blood arteries and increasing blood flow. As a result, they are primarily used to treat pulmonary hypertension as well as erectile dysfunction.
These pills include sildenafil, which prevents the PDE-5 enzyme from breaking cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) (present in the wall of the penis). Nitric oxide release in the penile muscles causes cGMP production, while sexual arousal causes NO release.
An increased concentration of cGMP molecules in the smooth muscle cells of the penis relaxes these muscles, causing them to draw more blood. Increased blood flow assists in the formation of a penile erection with Cenforce 150 pills suitable for satisfying sex.
Because it is based on nitric oxide, the Cenforce tablet will not work if the user is not sexually stimulated.
Uses of Cenforce 150 Red Pill
Along with the patient’s high tolerance ability for this treatment, it is administered as a rescue treatment to ED patients who have not been responding to lesser dosages of the medication.
Because the commonly suggested dosages are 50 mg and 100 mg, it should not be utilized as a first-line therapy technique for impotence. This pill works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help you obtain a hard penile erection throughout sexual intercourse.
Consult your doctor to determine the best dosage for you. In general, the recommended dosages treating ED are 50 mg and 100 mg; however, in severe circumstances, if the patient is not reacting to these levels, the physician might prescribe a Cenforce tablet of 150 mg.
Your dose will be determined by any other medical conditions you may have as well as any drugs you are already taking. Take the tablet 30-45 minutes before intercourse, ideally without eating. If you need to eat, avoid fatty foods since these will prolong the drug’s onset period. Taking the pill more than four hours prior to having sex may render it ineffective.
If you are required to take the tablets on a daily basis as prescribed by your doctor, you should attempt not to skip a dosage. If you forget to take a dosage, you should do it as quickly as you recall.
However, if your next regular medication is within 12 hours, you must ignore the skipped dosage and consume only the usual dose. Taking both dosages within 12 hours could result in an overdose.
Cenforce 150 mg is an extremely high dose of the medicine, and exceeding it can have dangerous consequences. It will amplify the drug’s negative effects, which may include vomit, blurred vision, vertigo, and priapism (a painful lengthy erection lasting more than 4 hours), among other things. At all costs, prevent overdosing on this drug. Seek medical attention immediately if any overdose signs appear in the patient.
Important Advisory of Cenforce 150 mg Sildenafil Tablet
People who have certain health issues (some of which are listed below) should avoid using Cenforce 150 mg since it might make them worse. Before taking this prescription, tell your doctor about your health information in detail and receive a comprehensive body check-up to avoid any unpleasant or even hazardous side effects.
- If you’ve ever had an adverse response to sildenafil citrate or to any other ingredient in Cenforce (sildenafil tablet).
- If you’re suffering from a cardiac problem like aortic stenosis or hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy
- If you experience pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- If you have already experienced a heart attack or angina attack
- If your blood does not stop bleeding easily or if you have a blood condition such as sickle cell anemia or blood cancer
- If you have an abnormal blood pressure
- If you are either partially or completely blind
- If your kidneys and/or liver are not working correctly
- If you have a malformed penis as a result of angulation, Peyronie’s disease, or cavernosal fibrosis
- If you’ve had epileptic seizures in the past
- If you have (or had) an ulcer
- If your doctor has told you not to have sex for any reason
Women (particularly pregnant and breastfeeding women) and children should not use this tablet since it is not intended for their use.
Side Effects of Cenforce 150 Pills
Sildenafil citrate is a well-accepted medication; however, it might cause certain negative effects –
- Stomach upset
- Back pain
- Tingling sensation/ flushing
- Blurred vision
- Common cold-like symptoms e.g., runny nose
The aforementioned side effects are frequent, but they ought to go completely on their own. Some significant side effects of Cenforce pills that just might occur as a result of an allergic response or an overdose are as follows: –
- Chest pain
- rashes/ hives
- Pain radiating from your jaw to your shoulders
- Intense back pain and muscle pain
- Sudden vision loss, also known as non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- A ringing sensation in the ears
- Cough with mucus
- Swelling in tongue, throat, hands, and legs. Etc.
If any of these symptoms appear in the patient, he or she should see a doctor right once.
Interaction With Other Drugs
Some medications can react with the Cenforce pill, enhancing the risk of adverse effects and/or decreasing the medicine’s efficacy. As a result, it is critical that you inform your physician about all prescription and over-the-counter medications you are using. Also, inform them of any herbal or vitamin/mineral supplements you are taking. This is not an exhaustive list of probable medication interactions.
- Isosorbide and nitroglycerine are examples of nitric oxide providers
- Ketoconazole, itraconazole, saquinavir, and other CYP3A4 inhibitors
- Calcium channel blockers such as amlodipine
- Guanylate cyclase (GC) stimulators like Riociguat
- Prazosin, doxazosin, terazosin, and other alpha-blockers
- Beta-blockers such as betaxolol, atenolol, etc
- Antibiotics with a macrolide structure, such as erythromycin and clarithromycin
- Mifepristone aka RU-486
- HIV protease inhibitors such as fosamprenavir
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors such as telaprevir, boceprevir, etc
- Carbamazepine and other epilepsy medications
- Other ED medications like Cialis, Levitra, etc
Interaction with Alcohol
It is best not to combine this pill with excessive amounts of alcohol since the combination might cause your blood pressure to drop quickly, making you dizzy. It may also exacerbate the drug’s other negative effects.
Interaction with Grapefruit Juice
The CYP3A4 enzyme, which is released by the liver, naturally metabolizes sildenafil citrate in our bodies. Taking grapes or grape juice, on the other hand, might enhance this enzyme in your body, allowing the drug to be easily degraded. Avoid grapes/grape juice when taking this medicine to avoid a delayed onset time.
- Cenforce 150 mg tablets should always be stored at room temperature (approximately 59-86° F or 15-30° C) in their original packaging.
- Make sure to keep them away from direct sunshine, rain, and dampness.
- Do not take drugs that have past their expiry date.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Empty packages and expired medicines must be disposed of properly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who Is Cenforce Pill Prescribed To?
It is intended for the treatment of impotence/ED sufferers who have not been responding to first-line therapy, i.e., lower dosages of this medicine. It aids in erections by enhancing the blood flow inside the penis. If your doctor has recommended this, you may also buy Cenforce 150 tablets online.
Can Cenforce 150mg Be Harmful?
Although it has certain advantages, it can be hazardous to some people. If you have any disorders affecting your blood, heart, eyes, kidneys, or liver, it is best to visit a doctor before beginning treatment with this medicine. Some people may be reactive or hypersensitive to it, increasing their chances of having negative effects.
Nausea, dizziness, diarrhea, altered eyesight, and other common side effects include: Take caution not to overdose on it since this might have disastrous side effects such as priapism or eyesight loss. Finally, it should not be used by minors or women.
How Long Will I Last After Taking Cenforce Tablet?
Unfortunately, no one answer exists to this issue. The time will be determined by various aspects, including the seriousness of your impotence, the baseline time (i.e., the climax period before taking the drug), your body metabolism, and so on. Its effects persist between 3 and 4 hours, depending upon the individual.
Will Cenforce 150 mg Improve My Bedtime Stamina?
No, this drug is solely intended to help you get and maintain a hard adequate arousal to have a satisfying sexual encounter. However, it will not boost your stamina or effectiveness in bed, so refrain from using it for those purposes.
There are no reviews yet.