How Does Vidalista 20 mg Work?
Vidalista 20 mg is a medication that belongs to the PDE 5 inhibitors group. It contains Tadalafil which helps the blood flow properly to the penis. The PDE 5 enzyme is responsible for destroying the enzyme cGMP, which is responsible for the contraction and dilation of blood vessels. Tadalafil blocks the action of PDE 5, which increases the levels of nitric oxide in the body, allowing cGMP to be produced properly. As a result, more blood flows to the penis, creating pressure and leading to an erection.
What is Vidalista Used For?
Vidalista 20 mg is administered orally and is primarily vidalista uses to treat two medical conditions:
- Erectile Dysfunction: It is a medical condition that makes it difficult for a man to achieve or sustain an erection during sexual activity.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: It is a condition where the prostate gland enlarges, leading to difficulty in urination.
Recommended Vidalista 20 mg Dosage
To treat erectile dysfunction or benign prostatic hyperplasia, Vidalista 20 mg is usually recommended to be taken as one tablet per day. It should not be taken more than once in a 24-hour period and can be consumed with or without food. It is best to take about 30 minutes to an hour before engaging in sexual activity or as directed by your doctor.
As this medicine is used on an as-needed basis, it is less likely that you will miss a dose. In case you have been prescribed this drug to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed one and take the regular dose. Consult your doctor to know what to do if you miss a dose.
Severe side effects may occur if this drug is taken in excessive amounts, such as:
- Stuffy nose
- Blurred vision
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical assistance right away.
Important Advisory for Taking Vidalista 20mg
Inform your doctor before taking Vidalista 20 mg if:
- Any allergies to medication or Tadalafil.
- Current use of nitrate medications.
- Suffering from hypotension or hypertension.
- Any history of cardiovascular, kidney, or liver disease.
- Previous experience of vision problems due to reduced blood flow to eye tissue.
- Recent stroke or heart attack.
- Physical deformation of the penis.
- Suffering from sickle cell anemia.
- Diagnosis of blood cell cancer (leukemia or multiple myeloma).
Vidalista 20 Mg Side Effects
Common vidalista 20 side effects are:
- Facial Flushing
- Increased heartbeat
- Blurred vision
- Muscular pain
If you experience any of the following severe side effects, seek medical assistance immediately:
- Hypersensitivity reaction – signs may include hives, rashes, swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat, or difficulty in breathing.
- Numbness, tingling, or burning sensation in limbs.
- Sudden disturbances with vision or hearing.
- Priapism or a painful erection that lasts for more than 4 hours.
- Chest pain during or after sexual activity.
Interactions With Other Drugs
Before taking Vidalista 20 mg, inform your doctor about any herbal, over-the-counter, or prescription medications you are taking for your current health condition or any other purpose. It is important to check for possible drug interactions with your doctor, as Vidalista 20 mg may interact with certain drugs which could affect its effectiveness.
The following drugs should not be taken with Vidalista 20 mg:
- Nitrates such as Nitroglycerin, Amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, and isosorbide mononitrate
- Alpha-blockers such as Tamsulosin, Prazosin, Alfuzosin, Terazosin, and Doxazosin
- HIV treatment drugs like Ritonavir, Lopinavir, and Ritonavir
- Antifungal medications such as Itraconazole or Ketoconazole
- Antibiotics including Rifampin, Erythromycin, Clarithromycin, and Telithromycin
- Other erectile dysfunction (ED) treatment drugs like Sildenafil and Vardenafil
- Other Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension medications such as Riociguat
- Medications used for stomach acids like Magnesium or Aluminum Hydroxide
- Epilepsy treatment drugs like Phenytoin, Phenobarbital, and Carbamazepine.
Interaction with Alcohol
Consuming alcohol while taking this medication can increase the risk of lowering your blood pressure and cause serious side effects. It is recommended to avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medication.
Interaction with Grapefruit
Consumption of grapefruit or grapefruit juice while taking Vidalista 20 mg can increase the levels of Tadalafil in the bloodstream, leading to a higher risk of side effects.
Storage Instructions For Vidalista Tablets
- The tablets should be stored at an ambient temperature in their original packaging.
- Ensure that the tablets are kept away from direct heat, moisture, and light.
- Keep the tablets out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not consume the tablets past their expiration date.
- Follow the guidelines provided by your local waste collection department for the safe disposal of the tablets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1) Can I take Vidalista 20 mg more than once a day?
It is not recommended to take more than one tablet of Vidalista 20 mg in 24 hours to avoid serious side effects.
2) Can Vidalista Tablets affect blood pressure?
Yes, Vidalista tablets work by dilating blood vessels, which may result in lower blood pressure. Consult with your doctor if you have a history of hypotension or hypertension.
3) Will the use of recreational drugs affect Vidalista 20 mg effectiveness?
Taking recreational drugs that contain nitrates or psychoactive substances may result in potentially hazardous effects. Avoid using any recreational drugs while taking Vidalista 20 mg.
4) Can I drive or operate machinery after taking Vidalista tablets?
Some people may experience dizziness as a side effect of Vidalista 20 mg. Therefore, it is recommended to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after taking this medication.
5) Can you deliver Vidalista 20mg in the USA?
You can get Vilitra delivery all over the USA, for more details visit: https://genericpillsstore.com/shipping-policy/.