How Does Vilitra 20 mg Work?
Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) plays a crucial role in achieving an erection as it increases the vasodilation of the penile muscles, which in turn increases blood flow.
However, PDE-5 is an enzyme that breaks down cGMP and causes a weak erection. The main ingredient of Vilitra, called Vardenafil, works by acting like cGMP and blocking the PDE-5 enzyme.
It is structurally similar to cGMP, allowing the PDE-5 enzyme to bind to Vardenafil instead of cGMP. An increase in cGMP concentration in the blood leads to increased blood circulation in the penis, helping to attain or retain
a firm erection during sexual activity.
It is important to note that cGMP is activated only when NO (nitric oxide) is released in the corpus cavernosum, the erectile tissue in the penis. NO is released only in response to sufficient sexual stimulation. Therefore, Vilitra 20 mg will not work in the absence of sexual stimulation.
Uses of Vilitra 20mg
Vilitra 20 mg is commonly prescribed for the treatment of the early stages of erectile dysfunction, helping to attain and maintain an erection during sexual activity.
Recommended Dosage for Vilitra 20
If taken occasionally, as per your need, taking one pill 30 minutes to an hour before sexual activity is recommended. If taken as per your doctor’s advice, follow their instructions, usually one pill per day. Do not take more than the recommended dosage of one tablet per day unless stated otherwise by your physician.
It is recommended to avoid taking the pill more than four hours before sexual activity, as its potency begins to reduce after that time. You can take it with or without food, but it works faster without food.
If taken on an as-needed basis, there is no missed dosage. For those taking it daily, if you missed a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take only the next one. Do not take two pills within 24 hours without consulting your physician.
It is not safe to take more than 20mg of Vilitra as research has shown that the highest tolerable dose of Vardenafil is about 80 mg. Overdosing may cause side effects like nausea, dizziness, and myalgia, which are usually rare and of low intensity, to become more intense. It may also cause severe back pain. Contact your doctor if you have accidentally taken more than the usual dose.
Important Advisory for Taking Vilitra 20 mg Tablet
Vilitra 20 mg may be harmful to people with certain health conditions, so let your doctor know if you have any of the following problems:
Do not take Vilitra 20 mg if:
- You are allergic to vardenafil or any other medicine.
- You have an abnormal vision or retinitis pigmentosa.
- You have low or high blood pressure.
- You are epileptic or have had seizures.
- You have ischemic heart disease, heart attack, or stroke.
- You have high cholesterol.
- You have Peyronie’s disease, a physically deformed penis.
- You suffer from blood cancer, sickle-cell anemia, or any other blood-related condition.
- You are pregnant.
Vilitra 20 Side Effects:
- Myalgia (abnormal vision)
- Loose motion/ diarrhea
Rare and severe side effects:
- Chest pain or palpitations
- Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy-NAION (loss of vision)
- Sudden deafness or a ringing sound in the ears
- Difficulty in breathing
- Priapism (a painful erection that lasts for more than four hours)
If you experience any of these side effects (or other symptoms not mentioned here), seek medical attention immediately.
Interaction With Other Drugs:
- Inform your physician about all medications you take, as some may negatively interact with Vilitra 20 mg.
- Medications that may interact with Vilitra 20 mg include erythromycin, warfarin, and other anticoagulants, medicines prescribed for seizures such as carbamazepine, cimetidine, indinavir, and ritonavir (HIV protease inhibitors), efavirenz, amlodipine, oral antifungals like ketoconazole, nitroglycerin, alpha-blockers, and other medicines for erectile dysfunction.
Interaction With Alcohol:
- Taking a little alcohol while under the effect of Vilitra 20 mg will not affect you, but consuming more alcohol can make you dizzy due to alcohol enhancing the blood pressure-lowering effect of the drug. Avoid taking too much alcohol with it.
Interaction with Grapefruit Juice:
- Grapefruit juice contains the CYP3A4 enzyme, which degrades vardenafil in the liver and slows down the action of Vilitra 20 mg. Avoid drinking grape juice while taking this medication.
- Store the pills in their original packaging at room temperature (59-86° F or 15-30° C).
- Keep them away from sunlight and moisture.
- Ensure they are not easily accessible to children or pets.
- Do not use the tablets past their expiry date and dispose of the discarded pills or package them properly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1) How long does the effect of Vilitra 20 mg last?
The effect usually lasts for about 4 or 5 hours, but it depends on factors such as metabolism, health condition, age, etc.
2) Is Vilitra 20 mg better than Levitra?
Both contain the same active ingredient (Vardenafil) and have the same effect, but Vilitra is a generic version of Levitra and is thus cheaper.
3) Is Vilitra 20 mg dangerous for health?
Like all drugs, Vilitra 20 mg has certain side effects, but if taken as prescribed and not overdosed, the side effects will be minimal. It is also unsafe for women, especially pregnant women.
4) When does Vilitra not work?
Vilitra 20 mg will not work if you are not sexually stimulated.
5) What did our customers say about Vilitra Pills?
Customers have reported positive Vardenafil 20mg reviews, noting its effectiveness in treating erectile dysfunction and its quick onset of action.
6) Do you deliver Vilitra in the USA?
You can get Vilitra delivery all over the USA, for more details visit: https://genericpillsstore.com/shipping-policy/