What is Silagra 100 mg?
A prescription drug called Silagra 100 is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). This medicine is a member of the phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors pharmacological class. When the blood arteries in the penis are relaxed, blood can flow into the penis and lead to an erection.
The oral administration of this drug comes in tablet form. It should be consumed as needed, roughly 30 to 1 hour prior to engaging in sexual activity. You can take it with or without meals.
How Do Cipla Silagra 100 Works?
A potent erectile dysfunction drug called Silagra sildenafil tablets 100mg is used to treat male sexual impotence in males. Sildenafil citrate, a PDE5 inhibitor, is the main component of this pill.
This indicates that it aids in relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, enabling an erection and increased blood flow. Premature ejaculation can be treated with Silagra 100mg.
What Are the Uses of Silagra 100mg Tablets?
Erectile dysfunction is treated with a medication called Silagra 100mg tablets. ED is the medical term for the inability to produce or maintain an erection.
It helps men get and maintain an erection by relaxing the penis muscles and increasing blood flow.
What Are the Suggested Dosages of Silagra 100?
The suggested dosages for Silagra 100mg tablets are 25, 50, and 100 mg. The most typical initial dose for males is 50 mg, although depending on how well the drug works for them, some men may require a lower or greater amount.
It’s crucial to take it precisely as directed by your physician. Never take it in larger or smaller amounts or more frequently than advised.
You can take it with or without meals. The medication may take longer to start functioning if you take it with meals.
More than one Cipla Silagra 100 dose per day is not advised. If you forget to take a dosage, you may do so as soon as you recall, but never more than once a day.
Major Advice Before Taking Silagra
Before using Silagra sildenafil tablets 100mg, you should be aware of a few factors. First off, not everybody ought to use this medication. If any of the following apply to you:
- Are nitrates being used for chest pain
- Who has a reaction to Silagra or any of its components
- Have experienced a stroke or heart attack within the last six months
- The blood pressure is low
- Have you ever had non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy-related vision loss? (NAION)
- A kidney or liver condition
- Using any prescription drugs, such as ritonavir or ketoconazole?
The Side Effects of Silagra 100mg
Silagra 100 has the potential for adverse effects, just like any medication. The most typical adverse effects include the following:
- Visual disturbances
- Painful urination
- Nasal congestion
- Tingling in arms and feet
- Back pain
Interactions with Other Drugs
The following medicines may interact with Silagra 100mg:
- HIV protease inhibitors, nitrates, and alpha-blockers
- a few antifungals
- a few antibiotics
- Imatinib Mesylate
- Other medicines for ED
- You should abstain from alcohol when using Silagra. Alcohol might raise the possibility of adverse Silagra effects.
This list of Silagra interactions is not exhaustive. Therefore, before taking a tablet or any other drug, you should always see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Silagra 100mg should be stored at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C).
- Store away from heat, moisture, and light.
- Do not store it in the bathroom.
- Keep Silagra out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQS)
1. What Is Silagra 100 Used For?
Male impotence, sometimes referred to as erectile dysfunction (ED), is treated with the Silagra 100 pill. It functions by boosting blood flow to the penis, which aids in achieving or maintaining an erection.
2. How to Take Silagra 100 Tablets?
With or without meals, Silagra 100 should be ingested orally. An hour prior to the intended sexual activity, one pill can be swallowed whole with water. Take it empty-handed for the best results.
3. Is Silagra the Same as Viagra?
The same active component, Sildenafil Citrate, is included in both Silagra and Viagra. Both medications function similarly. The generic version of the medication, Silagra, is less expensive than Viagra.
4. How Long Does Silagra Last?
It takes Silagra four hours to start working. The good effects of this drug might start to take effect anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour after taking it. This tablet has to be taken with sexual stimulation in order to function correctly.
5. Where to Buy Silagra Tablet?
You can buy Silagra 100mg tablets from nearby pharmacies as prescribed by your physician or from an online store.