How does Edegra 50mg Tablet Work?
The phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor EDEGRA 50 MG TABLET (PDE-5). Edegra pill works by letting more blood flow into your penis during sexual stimulation by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis. This helps to create and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Edegra 50mg Uses
The inability of a man to obtain or sustain an erection strong enough for sexual activity is known as erectile dysfunction or impotence. The cause is a reduction in blood supply to the penis. This might be caused by physical issues like an accident, illnesses like benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlargement of the prostate gland), diabetes, neuropathy, or prostate cancer, as well as psychological issues like anxiety, stress, depression, etc.
Habits like drinking, smoking, and other vices may also contribute to ED. By increasing blood flow to the penis, Edegra sildenafil 50 mg helps maintain an erection. In addition to using this medication to treat ED, it is crucial to seek counseling and make lifestyle changes in order to obtain the best results and best outcomes possible.
As directed by your doctor, the Edegra tablet may be taken with or without meals. It is advised that you take the pill 30 to 60 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. However, you can take it up to 4 hours in advance of sexual activity.
There is less possibility of forgetting a dosage because the Edegra tablet is taken as needed.
Never exceed the recommended dosage. You may get severe dizziness, fainting, and a painful or protracted erection if you ingest more Edegra 50 MG Tablet than is recommended, whether on purpose or by mistake. For more advice, speak with your doctor right away.
Important Advisory of Edegra Tablet
- If you have ever had an allergy to Edegra 50 MG Tablet, stay away from it. If you have any symptoms, including skin rash, itching or swelling (particularly of the face, tongue, or throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing, etc., you should seek emergency medical assistance.
- Avoid using Edegra 50 MG Tablet if you have taken any medication that includes nitrates, such as Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide, etc. as it decreases blood pressure and causes cardiovascular collapse (a dangerous drop in the blood pressure that can be fatal). Other adverse symptoms include headaches, flushing, heart palpitations, fainting, dizziness, and priapism (prolonged and painful erection unrelated to sexual activity) may also become more likely.
- It is possible to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension with the drug rociguat (PAH; high blood pressure in the vessels that carry blood to the lungs). If you are using Riociguat as part of your therapy, you should avoid using Edegra 50 MG Tablet since it may dangerously drop your blood pressure. Other adverse effects include lightheadedness, dizziness, fainting, flushing, headaches, and nasal congestion are also possible.
- Heart failure, also known as cardiac insufficiency, occurs when the heart’s muscle is unable to pump blood as efficiently as they should. Edegra 50 MG Tablet should not be taken by anyone experiencing severe unstable angina (chest pain) or serious heart failure. Because there is a chance of having a heart attack in these circumstances, sexual activity is also not advised. This medication may cause further cardiac issues since it also affects the heart’s blood arteries.
- It is not advised for women to take Edegra 50 MG Tablet while pregnant or nursing.
- Since Edegra 50 mg tablet relaxes the blood vessels, it may occasionally result in moderate and transient hypotension (low blood pressure). If you are using it in addition to any prescription to control high blood pressure, use caution.
- Priapism, an uncomfortable erection that lasts more than four hours. Some persons who take Edegra 50 MG Tablets may develop priapism. If priapism is not treated right away, it might cause irreversible penile tissue damage and potency loss. In these circumstances, use Edegra 50 MG Tablet with care. An erection that lasts more than four hours has to be treated right away.
- A quick decline or loss of hearing has been linked to Edegra 50 mg tablet. Tinnitus (ear ringing) or vertigo may also accompany it since the increased blood flow to the ears may harm them. The use of this pill is not advised for those who have hearing issues. If you have any hearing loss after taking this medication, get immediate medical treatment.
- When paired with the effects of anesthesia and other medications used during surgery, Edegra 50 MG Tablet can result in a significant reduction in blood pressure. Before having any operation, let your doctor know if you’re taking this medication.
- Children under the age of 18 should not use Edegra 50 MG Tablet because the safety and effectiveness of this medication have not been scientifically proven.
- Erectile dysfunction may have physical, psychological, or a combination of causes. To create an effective treatment strategy, it is crucial to identify the underlying causes of erectile dysfunction. The efficacy of Edegra 50 MG Tablet can be increased by counseling and treatment.
- Edegra 50 MG Tablet cases of vision impairment have been observed, particularly when used with other PDE5 inhibitors (Phosphodiesterase type 5) medications. Contact your doctor right away and stop taking the medication if you notice any abrupt eyesight loss.
- Since there is no safety information available, Edegra 50 MG Tablet should only be taken with caution if you have active ulcers or gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Your ability to drive or operate machinery might not be significantly compromised by Edegra 50 MG Tablet. It’s critical that you understand how the medication affects your body.
- Erectile dysfunction is not cured by this medication. Erectile dysfunction may also be influenced by factors including obesity, smoking, alcohol use, and other similar behaviors. Along with Edegra 50 MG Tablet, make significant lifestyle changes including giving up smoking and alcohol, managing your weight, eating a balanced diet, and exercising. Keep in mind that the Edegra tablet offers no defense against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), such as syphilis, gonorrhea, HIV, etc. Therefore, it is important to take the necessary precautions before engaging in sexual activity.
Side Effects of Edegra Pills
Edegra 50 MG Tablet side effects, both serious and minor
- Trouble sleeping
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, tingling, and numbness in the arms and feet
- Visual disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- A protracted, painful erection
- Painful urination
- Excessive tear production
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
- Skin sensitivity, particularly on the face and neck
Other Drug Interactions with Edegra 50 mg Tablet
Each medicine has a unique interaction with each individual. Before beginning any medication, discuss with your doctor any potential interactions.
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Kidney Disease
- The disease of the retina
- Food interactions
- Lab interactions
This is not a detailed list of probable pharmaceutical interactions. You should see your doctor about any potential interactions seen between the drugs you’re taking.
Interaction with Alcohol
Alcohol shouldn’t be consumed when using Edegra 50 MG Tablets since it reduces blood pressure. There might be side symptoms including lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, throbbing headaches, changes in heart rate, etc.
Keep dry and away from light and heat. Keep out of children’s reach.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Long Does It Require for This Medication to Work?
Within 30 to 60 minutes of consuming the pill, Edegra 50 MG Tablet’s effects can be felt.
How Long Does This Medication’s Impact Last?
The body may retain the Edegra 50 MG Tablet for up to 24 hours.
Is Drinking Alcohol Okay with Taking This Medication?
Alcohol shouldn’t be consumed when using Edegra 50 MG Tablets since it reduces blood pressure. There might be negative side effects including lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, throbbing headaches, changes in heart rate, etc.
Is This a Habit-Forming Medicine?
Edegra 50 MG Tablet hasn’t been associated with any habit-forming potential.
Can This Medicine Be Taken During Pregnancy?
The usage of Edegra 50 MG Tablet in females is not advised.
Can This Medicine Be Taken While Breastfeeding?
The usage of Edegra 50 MG Tablet in females is not advised.
I can say I am regular buyer for this medicine and I got it from you discounted price. Really thanks for quick delivery.